JCCC5 has all-in-one pricing: all stateroom costs (cruise fare, taxes/fees, and gratuities) and access to all exclusive JoCo Cruise Crazy entertainment events are included in our quoted prices. IMPORTANT: as always, you MUST book through jococruisecrazy.com to participate in the exclusive JoCo Cruise Crazy entertainment and events. No exceptions. (see our FAQ for a complete explanation of our policy.)
Early Booking Discount
Book by May 23, 2014, and you’ll receive a $75 per berth discount off the full retail price. Your discount will be applied automatically to your total balance owed. No muss, no fuss!
Returning Monkey Discount
Anyone who has sailed on any previous JCCC will receive a $35 per berth discount off the full retail price, per berth. This applies to all passengers in the Returning Monkey’s room, even if not all of them are Returning Monkeys. Neat!
Single Occupancy and 3rd/4th (5th, 6th, etc.) Pricing
For single occupancy of staterooms, an additional Single Occupancy Surcharge is required, as detailed in the Pricing Table.
3rd/4th/etc. The first two bookings in any cabin are charged the full cruise price. Subsequent passengers within that same cabin are charged at the specified rate for each stateroom category. 3rd/4th passenger prices include the JCCC5 exclusive entertainment costs, and apply to all 3rd/4th passengers in a given booking. (And, in the case of the Family and Presidential Suites, to all passengers up to 8 and 14, respectively.)
Children under the age of 3 as of the date of sailing (February 23, 2015) are eligible for a $250 per-child discount, which will be applied towards the total balance owed. JCCC management will apply the discount after you complete the initial booking process; the discount will not appear on the checkout page, but will be manually applied later.
All cabin categories and prices listed above are subject to availability. (i.e., the fact that they are listed above does not necessarily indicate that a given cabin is definitely available; going through the actual booking process will accurately indicate current cabin availability)
INCLUDED in the JCCC5 all-in-one Cruise Price
The following are included in the Cruise Prices listed in the Pricing Table:
- Your cruise fare
- All taxes/fees
- Gratuities (for stateroom steward, head waiter, waiter and assistant waiter)
- Access to all of the exclusive JCCC5 entertainment and events
- All your on-board meals (excluding optional meals in the ship’s “specialty” restaurants)
- 24-hour room service
- Tea, coffee, iced tea, and lemonade
- Use of the gym
- Most on-board (non-JCCC5) entertainment
- The wind at your back, the sky overhead, the sea spray in your face
NOT INCLUDED in the Cruise Price
The following are not included in the Cruise Prices listed in the Pricing Table:
- Alcoholic beverages, soft drinks, and bottled juices
- Use of the spa
- Casino action
- Royal Caribbean shore excursions
- Ship to shore telephone, internet access
- Some “specialty” dining venues
- Some on-board activities (including the video arcade and golf simulator)
- Any expenses of a personal nature (purchases made in shipboard stores or auctions; laundry; travel to/from Port Everglades; pre- and/or post-cruise hotel; shuttle to/from airport; extra gratuities for particularly excellent service; etc.)
- Medical services
NOTE: Royal Caribbean International reserves the right to impose a fuel supplement on all guests if the price of West Texas Intermediate fuel exceeds $65.00 per barrel. The fuel supplement for 1st and 2nd guests would be no more than $10 per guest per day, to a maximum of $140 per cruise; and for additional guests would be no more than $5 per person per day, to a maximum of $70 per cruise.
- $250 per person at time of booking (before May 29, 2014)
- An additional $250 per person by May 29, 2014
- An additional $325 per person by October 2, 2014
- Your remaining balance in full by November 10, 2013
Because JCCC5′s contract with Royal Caribbean allows no exceptions in its cancellation policy, no exceptions will be made to JCCC5′s cancellation policy under any circumstances (including but not limited to: personal financial issues, adverse weather, or being denied boarding by Royal Caribbean for any reason). JoCo Cruise Crazy recommends purchasing trip insurance to protect against unforeseen circumstances that could impact your ability to sail on JCCC5.
Cancellation Refund Policy
If you cancel your booking, any refund amounts due to you will be remitted by check, which will be mailed to the address of record for your booking.