We’re excited to finally announce our new addition to the JCCC4 performer lineup, Mythbuster Grant Imahara! He’s worked for Industrial Light & Magic. He’s personally repaired R2-D2 units. He’s fought on BattleBots. He’s built the robot skeleton sidekick Geoff Peterson for The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson. And he’s been a Mythbuster since 2005. We are thrilled to have him on board, and pray that he doesn’t blow up anything while we’re at sea (jk NSA overlords).
Second: the JCCC4 Merchandise Store is now officially OPEN FOR BUSINESS!
We’re really excited about the products that we’ve lined up this year! ThinkGeek has designed an awesome T-shirt; we found a way to make custom die cut flip-flops that leave a “JCCC” impression IN THE SAND AS YOU WALK; we’ve got a mug featuring a picture of Captain JoCo holding a mug featuring a picture of Captain JoCo holding a mug; we have an even better towel. And SO. MUCH. MORE!
We’ve also got some sweet bundles set up in the store…and…listen: you should just go check it out.
MERCH STORE INSTRUCTIONS:
- The store link is below. If you’re not logged into your JCCC User Account, you will be taken to the login screen and then to the store. (You must be logged in to your JCCC User Account to purchase items in the store.)
- Select your items and/or bundles, add them to your cart; you can view your cart using the navigation on the top bar.
- When ready to check out, go to your cart; there is a button there to check out via Paypal.
- Once your payment is submitted you will receive an email receipt detailing your order. A line item for the order will show up on your JCCC billing statement and a payment of that same amount will be applied against your JCCC balance. Your billing statement will show merch was purchased, but not which merch. (Perfect for gifts to others in your cabin!)
- Your merch will be available for pickup at registration onboard the Independence of the Seas. (As in previous years, we cannot ship orders to anyone ahead of time.)
- If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
OK… enough talking. Here’s the link!
The store will be open through December 25th, 2013. Make sure you get your orders in by then!