Below is a walkthrough of the steps you’ll follow in the JCCC3 Booking Process. (Pre-Registered cruisers: please note the section at the end with additional pre-registered booking details) Note that you can return to a step at any time during booking and edit your selections.
Describe Your Party
Select the number of guests in your party and the number of Entertainment Passes being purchased, and answer a few basic questions to confirm your eligibility. Note: even if you do not know the names of every guest yet, you must enter the final intended size of your party on this page; it’s the only way to guarantee you’ll receive a stateroom that can fit all of you.
Select a Stateroom
Here you can see all the currently-available staterooms for your party, and their prices. Once you select a stateroom, a cabin in that category will be held for you for a limited time while you complete your booking. A timer at the bottom of each page will indicate the time remaining to complete that page; at each new page, additional time will be given. We are using this system (similar to purchasing concert tickets online) so that staterooms will be released back to other Sea Monkeys if they are not booked (since we anticipate a large crowd during the early stages of booking).
Guest Data Entry
For every passenger, we need the following information, which must match what is listed on their passport/travel documents:
- Full legal name
- Citizenship country
For the primary contact, the below information is mandatory. For all other passengers in the booking, it is optional:
- City, State/Province/Region, Postal Code, Country of Residence
- Phone number
- Email address
We’ll also ask whether you’ve ever cruised before, and whether you attended JCCC1 or JCCC2. All contact information is solely for RCI booking purposes and for notifications regarding JCCC3; your information will not be used for any other purposes, nor shared with any third parties.
If you don’t have all passenger info yet (e.g., you are still seeking roommates, etc.), you may enter “dummy” info here for now, and you will be able to update this info later.
To complete the booking process, you must make a minimum deposit of $499 per person (you may also pay greater than the minimum, or pay the full balance), using any major credit card or Paypal.
For people splitting the cost of a stateroom, an option will also be available to make a partial payment (minimum $499), and cabin mates/third parties may submit additional payments via a link that will be provided upon booking confirmation. Said bookings will held, but not considered complete until the minimum deposit amount has been met. If your minimum deposit amount is not met in a timely fashion, we will be forced to cancel your booking and return all deposits.
During the checkout process, you will have the option to make cabin location requests (near/far from elevators, fore/midships/aft, etc.); we will do our best to accommodate such requests, but we make no guarantees.
Pre-registered JCCC3 Cruisers Only:
- During the early booking period—Friday, May 25th at 12 noon (EDT), until Monday, May 28th at 12 noon (EDT)—only passengers with a valid pre-registration ID may book staterooms.
- If multiple pre-registrations were combined under one pre-registration ID, only the “master” ID you designated at the time of the combination should be used to complete your booking. If you wish to combine pre-registrations and have not done so yet, contact us ASAP.
- If you don’t have all the passengers’ information yet (e.g., you’re still seeking roommates), you MUST book for and put down a deposit for the number of expected passengers in your cabin in order to receive the $25/person pre-registration discount on everyone’s Entertainment Pass fee, and to be assured of getting JCCC3′s special 3rd/4th pricing (where applicable).
- At checkout, any applicable pre-registration deposit(s) will be applied towards your JCCC3 balance and deducted from the initial JCCC3 deposit due.