News

JCCC4: The Basics

Although booking for JCCC4 is still only available to JCCC3 passengers currently, we thought we should at least publicly announce the ship, dates and itinerary for JCCC4, so that everyone else can at least start making plans accordingly:

JoCo Cruise Crazy 4
February 23 – March 1, 2014 (6 nights)
RCI’s Independence of the Seas
Ft. Lauderdale, FL to Western Caribbean
(Georgetown, Grand Cayman; Falmouth, Jamaica; Labadee, Haiti)
REMINDER: you MUST book through JCCC to attend JCCC4 events; if you book through Royal Caribbean or a third party, you will be pointed at and laughed at, then required to rebook your sailing through JCCC.
Information re: general public booking for JCCC4 will be posted…SOON.

8 Comments

1. Dane
    Posted February 21, 2013 at 3:28 pm | Permalink

Do you have a rundown of performers yet? Specifically, will the MST3K be on the next one?

2. Dane
    Posted February 21, 2013 at 3:29 pm | Permalink

*the MST3K “guys”, I mean (although the way I typed it is funny)

• Posted March 7, 2013 at 2:17 pm | Permalink

I doubt they will confirm any performers for ages, but regulars seem to be:
      Jonathan Coulton
      Paul and Storm
      The MST3K guys
      Wil Wheaton

• Posted April 1, 2013 at 1:05 pm | Permalink

The MST3K guys were not on JCCC2, so they’re less of a sure thing. John Roderick and John Hodgman have been on all three, though, so they can be added to the list of regulars.

3. Kim
    Posted March 22, 2013 at 2:41 pm | Permalink

I know y’all are working hard to get the general booking engine up and running, but any idea when those of us not on JCCC3 will get more info than just this? I’ve been trying to give “soon” lots of time, but it has been a month now. I’m dying to know cost details so I can start budgeting for it.

• Farnosh
      Posted April 23, 2013 at 2:10 pm | Permalink

Here here! I’ve started my savings already but I’d like to know exactly what I’m in for.

• Kim
        Posted April 23, 2013 at 8:27 pm | Permalink

If you hadn’t noticed, the “Pricing” page has been updated to JCCC4 info (Thank you, home office!). So budgeting is possible even if booking isn’t yet.

4. Ben
    Posted May 8, 2013 at 11:23 pm | Permalink

Any hope of one of these in the future taking place outside of the accounting busy season (~Jan-April)? About to start my first real job this fall, at which point I will have the money but not the time to do this!