Okay, this time for sure…
We once again apologize for the technical difficulties encountered this past Friday night that kept the CocoCay amenities sign-ups from proceeding as planned.
After lengthy consideration here at JCCC Central Command, here is how we are handling things from this point:
- A small number of reservations did actually get through on Friday night. We are going to honor those reservations.
- We will be distributing the remaining amenities via “lottery.” This will both eliminate the potential for any more server-related issues, and is the most fair to all passengers—those unavailable at a specific time, international Sea Monkeys in earlier time zones, etc.
- Submission forms to request each amenity can be found below; you’ll need to submit your JCCC3 Booking ID (NOT your RCI booking number), name, and e-mail address:
- Cabanas: events.jccc-countdown.com/jccc3-coco-cabana
- Tiki huts: events.jccc-countdown.com/jccc3-coco-tiki
- Blue shells: events.jccc-countdown.com/jccc3-coco-clamshell
- Submissions will be open until Wednesday, January 23 at 8 pm EST. After that time, recipients of the amenities will be randomly selected from the pool of submissions for that amenity. We will first select cabanas, then tiki huts, then blue shells.
- Individual passengers may submit themselves for multiple amenities, but one time per amenity only. Additionally, passengers may only receive one amenity total; if a person receives a cabana, for example, they will be removed from consideration for the tiki huts and/or blue shells.
Passengers on the JCCC3 discussion forums have been organizing themselves into groups of six for the cabanas (thereby increasing their chances of their overall group being selected for a cabana); if you are interested in organizing or joining a similar group, please visit the “Sharing Cabanas at CocoCay” discussion group.
HOLD IT! Apologies for the trouble with these links everybody – if you tried earlier and they didn’t work, you were not wrong. Scarface is working from a phone inside a car on a server that we don’t own, and JoCo is distracted by legal issues, and because you sea monkeys are so organized and POUNCY, said server is now borked. We’re going to hold on this until we can get it right and have a fair way for people to reserve on a first-come, first-served basis. We have a mess of cabanas, tiki huts and clamshells set aside for our group, so don’t worry that the Snorks aren’t going to steal them while we wait. With that in mind and with the long weekend ahead of us, we’re going to relaunch this puppy at 9 PM EST this Tuesday evening. Our sincerest apologies.